The clinical and pharmacological history of theophylline: first report on the bronchospasmolytic action in man by S. R. Hirsch in Frankfurt (Main) 1922
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 211–215, March 1982
How to Cite
SCHULTZE-WERNINGHAUS, G. and MEIER-SYDOW, J. (1982), The clinical and pharmacological history of theophylline: first report on the bronchospasmolytic action in man by S. R. Hirsch in Frankfurt (Main) 1922. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 12: 211–215. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1982.tb01641.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- (Received 22 June I981; accepted for publication 31 July 1981)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.