The effect of disodium cromoglycate on rectal mucosal histamine release, eosinophil exudation and disease activity in active ulcerative colitis
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 243–248, May 1982
How to Cite
RAMPTON, D. S., BROWN, M. J., CAUSON, R. and SAHIB, M. (1982), The effect of disodium cromoglycate on rectal mucosal histamine release, eosinophil exudation and disease activity in active ulcerative colitis. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 12: 243–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1982.tb02524.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- (Received 19 August 1981; accepted for publication 23 November 1981)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!