Diagnosis of penicillin allergy
An evaluation of the leucocyte aggregation test in man
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 21–29, January 1983
How to Cite
LEVACHER, M., ROUVEIX, B. and BADENOCH-JONES, P. (1983), Diagnosis of penicillin allergy. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 13: 21–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1983.tb02562.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
- (Received 23 March 1982; accepted far publication 14 May 1982)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.