Clinical effects of hyposensitization using a purified allergen preparation from Timothy pollen as compared to crude aqueous extracts from Timothy pollen and a four-grass pollen mixture respectively
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 337–357, July 1983
How to Cite
FROSTAD, A. B., GRIMMER, Ø., SANDVIK, L., MOXNES, A. and AAS, K. (1983), Clinical effects of hyposensitization using a purified allergen preparation from Timothy pollen as compared to crude aqueous extracts from Timothy pollen and a four-grass pollen mixture respectively. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 13: 337–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1983.tb02609.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
- (Received 1 April 1981; resubmitted 18 November 1981: accepted for publication 4 March 1982)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.