A study on the reproducibility of specific bronchial provocation testing in children
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 387–397, July 1984
How to Cite
RUFIN, P., BENOIST, M. R., SCHEINMANN, P. and PAUPE, L. (1984), A study on the reproducibility of specific bronchial provocation testing in children. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 14: 387–397. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1984.tb02220.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
- (Received 24 December 19X2; revised text accepted 14 July 1983)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.