Reproducibility of skin tests
A comparative study of the Pepys prick test and the Morrow-Brown needle and their correlation with the serum IgE level
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 581–588, November 1984
How to Cite
PERRIN, L. F., DECHAMP, CH., DEVILLER, P. and JOLY, P. (1984), Reproducibility of skin tests. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 14: 581–588. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1984.tb02246.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- (Received 5 March 1984; accepted for publication 12 March 1984)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.