Comparison of the stability of a mite and a pollen extract stored in normal conditions of use
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 29–35, January 1985
How to Cite
BOUSQUET, J., DJOUKADAR, F., HEWITT, B., GUERIN, B. and MICHEL, F.-B. (1985), Comparison of the stability of a mite and a pollen extract stored in normal conditions of use. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 15: 29–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1985.tb02251.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
- (Received 17 June 1983; accepted for publication 29 July 1983)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.