Division of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Box 225, Department of Medicine, University of Virginia, Charlotlesville, Virginia 22908, U.S.A.
Reduction of house dust mite allergen levels in the home: use of the acaricide, pirimiphos methyl
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 235–240, May 1985
How to Cite
MITCHELL, E. B., WILKINS, S., DEIGHTON, M. and PLATTS-MILLS, T. A. E. (1985), Reduction of house dust mite allergen levels in the home: use of the acaricide, pirimiphos methyl. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 15: 235–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1985.tb02280.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
- (Received in original form 21 November 1984 and in revised form 15 January 1985; accepted for publication 15 January 1985)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.