IgE and IgG4 antibodies to bovine milk fat globule membrane in atopic eczema patients: a study of their occurrence, relevance and antigenic specificity
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 265–271, May 1985
How to Cite
SHAKIB, F., BROWN, H. M., REDHEAD, R. and PHELPS, A. (1985), IgE and IgG4 antibodies to bovine milk fat globule membrane in atopic eczema patients: a study of their occurrence, relevance and antigenic specificity. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 15: 265–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1985.tb02284.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- (Received in original form 20 July 1984 and in revised form 17 December 1984; accepted for publication 7 January 1985)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!