An open cross-over trial comparing two doses of astemizole and beclomethasone dipropionate in the treatment of perennial rhinitis
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 203–211, May 1986
How to Cite
SIBBALD, B., HILTON, S. and D'SOUZA, M. (1986), An open cross-over trial comparing two doses of astemizole and beclomethasone dipropionate in the treatment of perennial rhinitis. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 16: 203–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1986.tb00767.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- (Received in original form 29 August 1985 and in revised form 9 December 1985; accepted for publication 9 January 1986)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.