Significance of IgG antibodies against environmental microbial antigens in a farming population
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 459–467, September 1986
How to Cite
KATILA, M.-L., OJANEN, T. H. and MÄNTYJÄRVI, R. A. (1986), Significance of IgG antibodies against environmental microbial antigens in a farming population. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 16: 459–467. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1986.tb01981.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Received in original form 9 September 1985 and in revised form 10 March 1986; accepted for publication 14 May 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.