Efficacy of grass–maize pollen oral immunotherapy in patients with seasonal hay-fever: a double-blind study
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 507–513, November 1987
How to Cite
VAN NIEKERK, C. H. and DE WET, J. I. (1987), Efficacy of grass–maize pollen oral immunotherapy in patients with seasonal hay-fever: a double-blind study. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 17: 507–513. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1987.tb02046.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Received in original form 2 December 1986 and in revised form 3 April 1986; accepted for publication 6 April 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.