Sensitivity to Parietaria pollen in the Southampton area as determined by skin-prick and RAST tests
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 549–556, November 1988
How to Cite
HOLGATE, S. T., JACKSON, L., WATSON, H. K. and GANDERTON, M. A. (1988), Sensitivity to Parietaria pollen in the Southampton area as determined by skin-prick and RAST tests. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 18: 549–556. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1988.tb02906.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
- (Received in original form 5 January 1988 and in revised form 12 May 1988; accepted for publication 12 May 1988)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.