Effects of maternal diet during late pregnancy and lactation on the development of atopic diseases in infants up to 18 months of age—in-vivo results
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 473–479, July 1989
How to Cite
LILJA, G., DANNAEUS, A., FOUCARD, T., GRAFF-LONNEVIG, V., JOHANSSON, S. G. O. and ÖMAN, H. (1989), Effects of maternal diet during late pregnancy and lactation on the development of atopic diseases in infants up to 18 months of age—in-vivo results. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 19: 473–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1989.tb02416.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Submitted 19 October 1988; revised 27 February 1989; accepted 3 March 1989.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!