Prevalence of specific IgE to storage mites (A. siro, L. destructor and T. longior) in an urban population and crossreactivity with the house dust mite (D. pteronyssinus)
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 403–406, July 1990
How to Cite
LUCZYNSKA, C. M., GRIFFIN, P., DAVIES, R. J. and TOPPING, M. D. (1990), Prevalence of specific IgE to storage mites (A. siro, L. destructor and T. longior) in an urban population and crossreactivity with the house dust mite (D. pteronyssinus). Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 20: 403–406. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1990.tb02801.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
- Submitted 25 July 1989; revised 5 February 1990; accepted 7 February 1990.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!