The significance of specific IgG and IgG4 antibodies to a reactive dye in exposed workers
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 357–362, May 1991
How to Cite
PARK, H. S. and HONG, C.-S. (1991), The significance of specific IgG and IgG4 antibodies to a reactive dye in exposed workers. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 21: 357–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1991.tb01668.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Submitted 30 January 1990; resived 4 June 1990; accepted 10 December 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!