Relative risks of bronchial hyper-responsiveness associated with skin-prick test responses to common antigens in young adults
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 473–479, July 1991
How to Cite
COOKSON, W. O. C. M., DE KLERK, N. H., RYAN, G. R., JAMES, A. L. and MUSK, A. W. (1991), Relative risks of bronchial hyper-responsiveness associated with skin-prick test responses to common antigens in young adults. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 21: 473–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1991.tb01688.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Revised 1 February 1990; revised 24 January 1991; accepted 29 January 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!