Levocabastine eye drops versus sodium cromoglycate in seasonal allergic conjunctivitis
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 21, Issue Supplement s2, pages 37–38, May 1991
How to Cite
WIHL, J. Å., RUDBLAD, S., KJELLÉN, H. and BLYCHERT, L. A. (1991), Levocabastine eye drops versus sodium cromoglycate in seasonal allergic conjunctivitis. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 21: 37–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1991.tb01756.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!