Reduction of side effects from rush-immunotherapy with honey bee venom by pretreatment with terfenadine
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 59–65, January 1992
How to Cite
BERCHTOLD, E., MAIBACH, R. and MÜLLER, U. (1992), Reduction of side effects from rush-immunotherapy with honey bee venom by pretreatment with terfenadine. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 22: 59–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1992.tb00115.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
- Submitted 8 April 1991; revised 29 July 1991; accepted 12 August 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.