Reduction of side effects from rush-immunotherapy with honey bee venom by pretreatment with terfenadine
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 59–65, January 1992
How to Cite
BERCHTOLD, E., MAIBACH, R. and MÜLLER, U. (1992), Reduction of side effects from rush-immunotherapy with honey bee venom by pretreatment with terfenadine. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 22: 59–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1992.tb00115.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Submitted 8 April 1991; revised 29 July 1991; accepted 12 August 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.