Members: P. Maestrelli (chairman), University of Padova, Italy; X. Baur, University of Bochum, Germany; J. C. Bessot, Service de Pneumologie, Strasbourg, France; A. Cirla, Ospedale di Cremona, Italy; P. Gervais, Hôpital Fernand-Widal, Paris, France; J. Godnic-Cvar, University of Zagreb, Yugoslavia; L. Leonhardt, Klinisches Institut für Allergien und Atemwegserkrankungen, Hannover, West Germany; F. Madsen, Bispebjerg Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark; G. Moscato, IRC Clinica del Lavoro Foundation, Medical Center of Pavia, Italy; A. J. Newman Taylor, Brompton Hospital, London, U.K.; E. Zuskin, School of Public Health, Zagreb, Yugoslavia.
Guidelines for the diagnosis of occupational asthma
Subcommittee on ‘Occupational Allergy’ of the European Academy of Allergology and Clinical Immunology*
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 103–108, January 1992
How to Cite
(1992), Guidelines for the diagnosis of occupational asthma. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 22: 103–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1992.tb00121.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Received 4 December 1990; revised 22 July 1991; accepted 26 July 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.