Inhibition of proliferative responses of lymphocytes to food antigens by an anti-allergic drug, N(3′,4′-dimethoxycinnamoyl) anthranilic acid (Tranilast) in children with atopic dermatitis
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 447–453, April 1992
How to Cite
KONDO, N., FUKUTOMI, O., KAMEYAMA, T. and ORII, T. (1992), Inhibition of proliferative responses of lymphocytes to food antigens by an anti-allergic drug, N(3′,4′-dimethoxycinnamoyl) anthranilic acid (Tranilast) in children with atopic dermatitis. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 22: 447–453. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1992.tb00146.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Submitted 4 February 1991; revised 16 September 1991; accepted 21 October 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.