Mechanisms and patient compliance of dust-mite avoidance regimens in dwellings of mite-allergic rhinitic patients
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 681–689, July 1992
How to Cite
KNIEST, F. M., WOLFS, B. J., VOS, H., DUCHEINE, B. O. I., VAN SCHAYK-BAKKER, M. J., DE LANGE, P. J. P., VOS, E. M. P. and VAN BRONSWIJK, J. E. M. H. (1992), Mechanisms and patient compliance of dust-mite avoidance regimens in dwellings of mite-allergic rhinitic patients. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 22: 681–689. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1992.tb00191.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Submitted 17 July 1990; revised 7 November 1991; accepted 11 November 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!