Mechanisms and patient compliance of dust-mite avoidance regimens in dwellings of mite-allergic rhinitic patients
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 681–689, July 1992
How to Cite
KNIEST, F. M., WOLFS, B. J., VOS, H., DUCHEINE, B. O. I., VAN SCHAYK-BAKKER, M. J., DE LANGE, P. J. P., VOS, E. M. P. and VAN BRONSWIJK, J. E. M. H. (1992), Mechanisms and patient compliance of dust-mite avoidance regimens in dwellings of mite-allergic rhinitic patients. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 22: 681–689. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1992.tb00191.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Submitted 17 July 1990; revised 7 November 1991; accepted 11 November 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.