Histamine-free diet: treatment of choice for histamine-induced food intolerance and supporting treatment for chronical headaches
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 982–985, December 1993
How to Cite
WANTKE, F., GÖTZ, M. and JARISCH, R. (1993), Histamine-free diet: treatment of choice for histamine-induced food intolerance and supporting treatment for chronical headaches. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 23: 982–985. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1993.tb00287.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Submitted 3 December 1992; revised 16 June 1993; accepted 1 July 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!