Absence of functional inhibition of cloned human β2-adrenergic receptors by autoantibodies in asthmatic subjects
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 219–225, March 1993
How to Cite
POTTER, P. C., VAN WYK, L., WHITE, D., DAKERS, B. S., CHUNG, F. Z. and DOWDLE, E. B. (1993), Absence of functional inhibition of cloned human β2-adrenergic receptors by autoantibodies in asthmatic subjects. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 23: 219–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1993.tb00885.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Submitted 7 February 1992; revised 2 September 1992; accepted 8 September 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!