A report by the Special Interest Group on Occupational Allergy of the British Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology prepared, and working group chaired, by Dr R. M. Agius, The University of Edinburgh EH8 9AG.
Priorities for understanding and managing occupational allergy: a Delphi Consensus*
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 634–637, August 1993
How to Cite
(1993), Priorities for understanding and managing occupational allergy: a Delphi Consensus. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 23: 634–637. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1993.tb01789.x
Members of working group: Dr R. Aldridge, Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh EH3 9YW. Dr P. S. Burge, East Birmingham Hospital B9 5ST. Dr A. Forsyth, Belvidere Hospital, Glasgow G3I 4PG. Dr P. G. Harries. Rank Hovis MacDougall, Berkshire SL4 3ST. Dr W. Howe, Conoco (U.K.) Ltd, Warwick CV34 6DA. Professor A. J. Newman Taylor. Royal Brompton National Heart & Lung Hospital, London SW3 6NP. Dr C. A. C. Pickering, Wythenshawe Hospital, Manchester M23 9LT, Dr R. J. G. Rycroft, St John's Institute of Dermatology, St Thomas' Hospital, London SEl 7EH, Professor A. Seaton, University Medical School, Aberdeen AB9 2ZD. Dr A. J. M, Slovak, British Nuclear Fuels pic, Warrington WA3 6AS. Dr R. D. Tee, National Heart & Lung Institute, London SW3 6LR. Dr M. Topping, Health & Safety Executive, London W2 4TF.
- Issue online: 27 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.