Safety and efficacy of a 12-week maintenance interval in patients treated with Hymenoptera venom immunotherapy
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 35–41, January 1994
How to Cite
KOCHUYT, A.-M. and STEVENS, E. A. M. (1994), Safety and efficacy of a 12-week maintenance interval in patients treated with Hymenoptera venom immunotherapy. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 24: 35–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1994.tb00914.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Submitted 23 March 1993; revised 27 July 1993; accepted 2 August 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.