A placebo-controlled study of fluticasone propionate aqueous nasal spray and beclomethasone dipropionate in perennial rhinitis: efficacy in allergic and non-allergic perennial rhinitis
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 737–743, August 1995
How to Cite
SCADDING, G. K., LUND, V. J., JACQUES, L. A. and RICHARDS, D. H. (1995), A placebo-controlled study of fluticasone propionate aqueous nasal spray and beclomethasone dipropionate in perennial rhinitis: efficacy in allergic and non-allergic perennial rhinitis. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 25: 737–743. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1995.tb00011.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Submitted 22 September 1994; revised 1 February 1995; accepted 10 March 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!