Antihistamine activity, central nervous system and cardiovascular profiles of histamine H1 antagonists: comparative studies with loratadine, terfenadine and sedating antihistamines in guinea-pigs
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 25, Issue 10, pages 974–984, October 1995
How to Cite
HEY, J. A., DEL PRADO, M., CUSS, F. M., EGAN, R. W., SHERWOOD, J., LIN, C.-C. and KREUTNER, W. (1995), Antihistamine activity, central nervous system and cardiovascular profiles of histamine H1 antagonists: comparative studies with loratadine, terfenadine and sedating antihistamines in guinea-pigs. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 25: 974–984. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1995.tb00400.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
- Submitted 22 December 1994; revised 14 March 1995: accepted 5 May 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!