Part of this work was presented at the EAACI 1993 Meeting, Rotterdam (Holland), and published in Abstract from in Allergy 1993; 48:129.
Quantitation of the major allergen of several Parietaria pollens by an anti-Par 1 monoclonal antibody-based ELISA. Analysis of crossreactivity among purified Par j 1, Par o 1 and Par m 1 allergens
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 25, Issue 10, pages 993–999, October 1995
How to Cite
AYUSO, R., CARREIRA, J.-. and POLO, F. (1995), Quantitation of the major allergen of several Parietaria pollens by an anti-Par 1 monoclonal antibody-based ELISA. Analysis of crossreactivity among purified Par j 1, Par o 1 and Par m 1 allergens. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 25: 993–999. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1995.tb00402.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Submitted 1 November 1994; revised 20 January i995; accepted 18 April 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.