Purification and characterization of the serotype-specific polysaccharide antigen of Trichosporon cutaneum serotype II: a disease-related antigen of Japanese summer-type hypersensitivity pneumonitis
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 265–272, March 1995
How to Cite
MIZOBE, T., ANDO, M., YAMASAKI, H., ONOUE, K. and MISAKI, A. (1995), Purification and characterization of the serotype-specific polysaccharide antigen of Trichosporon cutaneum serotype II: a disease-related antigen of Japanese summer-type hypersensitivity pneumonitis. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 25: 265–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1995.tb01039.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Submitted 28 February 1994; revised 14 July 1994; accepted 3 October 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!