Lack of association between HLA-DQ and -DR genotypes and asthma in southern Chinese patients
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 323–331, April 1995
How to Cite
LI, P. K. T., LAI, C. K. W., POON, A. S. Y., HO, A. S. S., CHAN, C. H. S. and LAI, K. N. (1995), Lack of association between HLA-DQ and -DR genotypes and asthma in southern Chinese patients. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 25: 323–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1995.tb01050.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Submitted 10 August 1994; revised 19 September 1994; accepted 17 November 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.