Detection of allergen-specific IgE in tears of grass pollen-allergic patients with allergic rhinoconjunctivitis
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 79–87, January 1996
How to Cite
HOFFMANN-SOMMERGRUBER, K., FERREIRA, F. D., EBNER, C., BARISANI, T., KORNINGER, L., SCHEINER, D. KRAFT. O. and BAUMGARTNER, I. (1996), Detection of allergen-specific IgE in tears of grass pollen-allergic patients with allergic rhinoconjunctivitis. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 26: 79–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1996.tb00059.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Submitted 15 August 1994; revised 14 December 1994: accepted 10 June 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.