Heating inactivates the enzymatic activity and partially inactivates the allergenie activity of Asp o 2
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 232–234, February 1996
How to Cite
BAUR, X., CZUPPON, A. B. and SANDER, I. (1996), Heating inactivates the enzymatic activity and partially inactivates the allergenie activity of Asp o 2. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 26: 232–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1996.tb00084.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Submitted 17 May 1995; revised 19 July 1995; accepted 25 August 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!