Does an allergy skin test on school-children predict respiratory symptoms in adulthood?
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 262–269, March 1996
How to Cite
KAGAMIMORI, S., NARUSE, Y., KAKIUCHI, H., YAMAGAMI, T., SOKEJIMA, S., MATSUBARA, I., BI-LI-FU and KATOH, T. (1996), Does an allergy skin test on school-children predict respiratory symptoms in adulthood?. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 26: 262–269. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1996.tb00090.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
- Submitted 21 July 1994; revised 17 June 1995; accepted 25 August 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.