Lack of evidence of a significant association between HLA-DR, DQ and DP genotypes and atopy in families with HDM allergy
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1142–1149, October 1996
How to Cite
HOLLOWAY, J. W., DOULL, I., BEGISHVILI, B., BEASLEY, R., HOLGATE, S. T. and HOWELL, W. M. (1996), Lack of evidence of a significant association between HLA-DR, DQ and DP genotypes and atopy in families with HDM allergy. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 26: 1142–1149. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1996.tb00500.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
- Submitted 29 December 1995; revised 15 May 1996; accepted 31 May 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.