Airway remodelling takes place in asthma — what are the clinical implications?
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 351–353, April 1997
How to Cite
Haahtela, T. (1997), Airway remodelling takes place in asthma — what are the clinical implications?. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 27: 351–353. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1997.tb00717.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!