This study was funded by Handok Pharmaceutical Co. (1996).
Prognostic factors for toluene diisocyanate-induced occupational asthma after removal from exposure
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 1145–1150, October 1997
How to Cite
PARK, H.-S. and NAHM, D.-H. (1997), Prognostic factors for toluene diisocyanate-induced occupational asthma after removal from exposure. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 27: 1145–1150. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1997.tb01151.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
- Submitted 10 January 1996; revised 21 August 1996; accepted 14 November 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.