Partially supported by Schering Plough, ARMIA and CNR.
Loratadine treatment of rhinitis due to pollen allergy reduces epithelial ICAM-1 expression
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 1175–1183, October 1997
How to Cite
CIPRANDI, G., PRONZATO, C., RICCA, V., PASSALACQUA, G., DANZIG, M. and CANONICA, G. W. (1997), Loratadine treatment of rhinitis due to pollen allergy reduces epithelial ICAM-1 expression. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 27: 1175–1183. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1997.tb01155.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Submitted 27 September 1996; revised 13 Eebruary 1997; accepted 21 April 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!