A new role for interleukin-7 in the induction of LFA-1 and VLA-4 adhesion molecules in Phorbol 12myristate 13acetate activated CD4+CD23+ T-cell subset
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 1335–1343, November 1997
How to Cite
FRATAZZI, C. and CARINI, C. (1997), A new role for interleukin-7 in the induction of LFA-1 and VLA-4 adhesion molecules in Phorbol 12myristate 13acetate activated CD4+CD23+ T-cell subset. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 27: 1335–1343. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1997.tb01180.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
- Submitted 10 December 1996; revised 25 February 1997; accepted 3 March 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.