This study was supported by research grants from the National University of Singapore RP880373 and Singapore Paediatric Society.
Prevalence and distribution of indoor allergens in Singapore
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 876–885, August 1997
How to Cite
ZHANG, L., CHEW, F. T., SOH, S. Y., YI, F. C., LAW, S. Y., GOH, D. Y. T. and LEE, B. W. (1997), Prevalence and distribution of indoor allergens in Singapore. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 27: 876–885. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1997.tb01227.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
- Submitted 26 July 1996; revised 12 October 1996: accepted 24 November 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!