This work was supported by a grant from the Lundbeck Foundation, Denmark.
Crossreactivity and T-cell epitope specificity of Bet v 1-specific T cells suggest the involvement of multiple isoallergens in sensitization to birch pollen
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 932–941, August 1997
How to Cite
SPARHOLT, S. H., LARSEN, J. N., IPSEN, H., SCHOU, C. and VAN NEERVEN, R. J. J. (1997), Crossreactivity and T-cell epitope specificity of Bet v 1-specific T cells suggest the involvement of multiple isoallergens in sensitization to birch pollen. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 27: 932–941. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.1997.tb01236.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Submitted 20 July 1996; revised 12 October 1996; accepted 1 November 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.