Do combined elimination diet and prolonged breastfeeding of an atopic infant jeopardise maternal bone health?
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 88–94, January 2001
How to Cite
Holmberg-Marttila, D., Sievänen, H., Sarkkinen, E., Erkkilä, A., Salminen, S. and Isolauri, E. (2001), Do combined elimination diet and prolonged breastfeeding of an atopic infant jeopardise maternal bone health?. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 31: 88–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2001.00951.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Submitted 20 September 1999; revised 4 April 2000; accepted 15 May 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.