Linkage between bronchial responsiveness to methacholine and gene markers of IL-4 cytokine gene cluster and T-cell receptor α/δ gene complex in Korean nuclear families
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 103–109, January 2001
How to Cite
Cho, S.-H., Son, J.-W., Koh, Y.-Y., Min, K.-U., Kim, Y.-Y. and Kim, Y.-K. (2001), Linkage between bronchial responsiveness to methacholine and gene markers of IL-4 cytokine gene cluster and T-cell receptor α/δ gene complex in Korean nuclear families. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 31: 103–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2001.00952.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Submitted 18 November 1999; revised 12 March 2000; accepted 18 May 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.