Validation of an environmental exposure unit for controlled human inhalation studies with grass pollen in patients with seasonal allergic rhinitis
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2003
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 1667–1674, December 2003
How to Cite
Krug, N., Loedding, H., Hohlfeld, J. M., Larbig, M., Buckendahl, A., Badorrek, P., Geldmacher, H., Behnke, W., Dunkhorst, W., Windt, H., Luettig, B. and Koch, W. (2003), Validation of an environmental exposure unit for controlled human inhalation studies with grass pollen in patients with seasonal allergic rhinitis. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 33: 1667–1674. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2003.01810.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2003
- Submitted 6 February 2003; revised 18 June 2003; accepted 11 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.