Funded by a grant from The National Asthma Campaign (UK). Dr Brightling is funded by a Department of Health Clinician Scientist Award.
Interleukin-4 and -13 expression is co-localized to mast cells within the airway smooth muscle in asthma
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2003
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 1711–1716, December 2003
How to Cite
Brightling, C. E., Symon, F. A., Holgate, S. T., Wardlaw, A. J., Pavord, I. D. and Bradding, P. (2003), Interleukin-4 and -13 expression is co-localized to mast cells within the airway smooth muscle in asthma. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 33: 1711–1716. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2003.01827.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2003
- Submitted 24 March 2003; revised 8 August 2003; accepted 1 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!