No funding in the form of grants, epsts, equipment, or pharmaceutical products was received for this study.
Influence of long-term cigarette smoking on immunoglobulin E-mediated allergy, pulmonary function, and high-resolution computed tomography lung densitometry in elderly patients with asthma
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2004
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 59–64, January 2004
How to Cite
Mitsunobu, F., Ashida, K., Hosaki, Y., Tsugeno, H., Okamoto, M., Nishida, N., Nagata, T., Tanizaki, Y. and Tanimoto, M. (2004), Influence of long-term cigarette smoking on immunoglobulin E-mediated allergy, pulmonary function, and high-resolution computed tomography lung densitometry in elderly patients with asthma. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 34: 59–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2004.01844.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2004
- Submitted 6 November 2002; revised 20 June 2003; accepted 17 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.