A review of the effects of impermeable bedding encasements on dust-mite allergen exposure and bronchial hyper-responsiveness in dust-mite-sensitized patients
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2004
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 268–275, February 2004
How to Cite
Recer, G. M. (2004), A review of the effects of impermeable bedding encasements on dust-mite allergen exposure and bronchial hyper-responsiveness in dust-mite-sensitized patients. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 34: 268–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2004.01863.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2004
- Submitted 20 May 2003; revised 29 July 2003; accepted 16 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.