Randomized placebo-controlled trial comparing fluticasone aqueous nasal spray in mono-therapy, fluticasone plus cetirizine, fluticasone plus montelukast and cetirizine plus montelukast for seasonal allergic rhinitis
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2004
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 259–267, February 2004
How to Cite
Di Lorenzo, G., Pacor, M. L., Pellitteri, M. E., Morici, G., Di Gregoli, A., Lo Bianco, C., Ditta, V., Martinelli, N., Candore, G., Mansueto, P., Rini, G. B., Corrocher, R. and Caruso, C. (2004), Randomized placebo-controlled trial comparing fluticasone aqueous nasal spray in mono-therapy, fluticasone plus cetirizine, fluticasone plus montelukast and cetirizine plus montelukast for seasonal allergic rhinitis. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 34: 259–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2004.01877.x
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2004
- Submitted 31 March 2003; revised 16 June 2003; accepted 17 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.