Allergen-loaded biodegradable poly(d,l-lactic-co-glycolic) acid nanoparticles down-regulate an ongoing Th2 response in the BALB/c mouse model
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2004
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 315–321, February 2004
How to Cite
Schöll, I., Weissenböck, A., Förster-Waldl, E., Untersmayr, E., Walter, F., Willheim, M., Boltz-Nitulescu, G., Scheiner, O., Gabor, F. and Jensen-Jarolim, E. (2004), Allergen-loaded biodegradable poly(d,l-lactic-co-glycolic) acid nanoparticles down-regulate an ongoing Th2 response in the BALB/c mouse model. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 34: 315–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2004.01884.x
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2004
- Submitted 16 May 2003; revised 8 August 2003; accepted 24 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.